2022-2023 Season Events
The Nutcracker Sensory-Friendly Performance
Join us for some holiday magic! Reserve your general admission seats for our sensory friendly performance of The Nutcracker. The whole family will enjoy this special one-hour performance for children and adults with autism spectrum disorder, sensory sensitivities, different abilities, or other individualized needs and their families.
Our Sensory Friendly Performance includes:
- A welcoming, supportive, judgment-free atmosphere
- Absolutely no “shushing”!
- Lower sound levels
- Elimination of loud or jarring sounds, special effects, and flashing lights
- House lights on to make movement inside the theater easier
PLUS, at this performance we have:
- Relaxed house “rules” – all audience members are free to get up, move around, and leave whenever they need to
- Allowed use of iPads and other electronics for therapeutic uses
- Designated quiet, safe areas outside of the main theater
The Glover Crask Charitable Trust and the Konar Foundation it possible for us to offer free tickets for adults and children with special needs. Family, caretakers, etc. are welcome.
Questions? Email email@example.com