Pointe Shoe Patrons
Give the gift of dance to Rochester
Pointe shoes are an essential tool for the art produced by Rochester City Ballet. Custom made by hand, pointe shoes can cost, on average, $80-150 per pair. Crafted from natural materials to best support the dancers’ feet, some pairs only last a single performance; others at most, one week of rehearsals. RCB provides pointe shoes for all dancers, and can spend over $15,000 in pointe shoes each year. That’s why the Company needs your help to keep our dancers supplied with the best tools of the trade!
- $100 Donation
- Provides 1 pair of pointe shoes to a company artist
- Receive a hand-written thank you note from a dancer!
- $500 Donation
- Provides 5 pairs of pointe shoes to a company artist
- Receive a hand-written thank you note from a dancer, and a signed pair of pointe shoes from the dancer who performed in them!
- $1,000 Donation
- Provides 10 pairs of pointe shoes to a company artist
- Receive a hand-written thank you note from a dancer, a signed pair of pointe shoes from the dancer who performed in them, and four tickets to any performance of your choice!
In addition, all donors will have their name placed in our program as special thanks. Consider making a monthly recurring donation to keep our dancers in shoes all season long!
Consider keeping Rochester City Ballet on our toes
Click below to donate today!
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org